Our Agriculture Strategy is dedicated to building a diversified global portfolio of assets, primarily farmland, generating stable, attractive returns over the long-term for investors. We invest in agricultural land and rural producing assets primarily in the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, focusing on high-quality farmland with a history of production and resilience through economic and commodity cycles. We seek to create unique partnerships with best-in-class local operators and invest primarily in the sectors of row crops, animal protein (dairy, beef), permanent crops and timberland.
More information can be found on the Fiera Comox website
- Diversification across geographies, commodities, and operating models
- Entrepreneurial partnership model with operators which aligns interests and attracts the best operating partners in the world
- Robust due diligence and analysis of Environmental, Social, and Governance factors to help identify risk and hidden value
- Capitalize on economies of scale, productivity gains, and generate portfolio value impact
- Optimize allocation of capital to different sectors and regions based on market conditions
- Identify and implement low-risk land development initiatives
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.
Fiera Capital Europe’s funds are available on these platforms: