Fiera Atlas Global Companies
Fiera Capital is delighted to welcome the new Atlas Team to the Fiera family. To be known as the ‘Fiera Atlas Global Companies Team’, the team is comprised of four senior investment professionals: Simon Steele and Neil Mitchell are based in Fiera Capital’s London office, with David Naughtin and Andy Gardner based out of Hong Kong and Sydney, Australia, respectively.
The Strategy invests in 25 to 35 companies with strong wealth creation credentials, backed by sustainable and diversified cash flows that will compound over the long-term. The highly experienced team uses a fundamental, bottom-up research driven investment process. The strategy seeks to deliver superior long-term capital growth, with lower risk of capital loss than the broad global equity markets, over a full market cycle.
For further information please contact your Fiera Capital Sales person.
- Highly experienced and stable team of global equity investors with a presence across Europe, Asia and Australia
- Portfolio of exceptional companies seeking to deliver superior returns and capital preservation over the long-term
- Focus on wealth creating companies with superior long-term cash flow compounding prospects
- Wealth Creation Framework part of a methodically applied, philosophically aligned and well-designed fundamental research process
- Deep due diligence on each portfolio company and industry ensures an in-depth understanding of each holding
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.
Fiera Capital Europe’s funds are available on these platforms: