High Income Equity
The High Income Equity (HIE) strategy constructs portfolios with equities that pay a sustainable dividend, generate strong cash flows and are attractively valued on a risk adjusted basis. Over the long-term, this approach delivers superior risk adjusted returns.
- Higher yielding portfolio offering a significant source of income in a low-yielding environment
- Complementary equity strategy within the context of a de-risking framework
- Disciplined decision-making process consistently applied in all markets
- Low risk-adjusted valuations result in limited downside risk
- Lower portfolio risk resulting from a focus on strong cash flow generating companies
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.
Fiera Capital Europe’s funds are available on these platforms: