Integrated Fixed Income – Universe
Through a combination of top-down and bottom-up analysis, with an emphasis on credit research, this strategy focuses on capital preservation within a risk-controlled environment. The anticipation of economic cycles and themes combined with a strong focus on credit spread and interest rate movements allows for consistent outperformance across all market environments.
- Experienced fixed income team working together for close to 20 years with specialized credit sector responsibilities
- Proven ability to consistently outperform through market cycles
- Flexible multi-strategy approach with an emphasis on credit research and issuer selection to reduce risk
- The team’s focus on yield-generating securities represents a great tool in low or rising interest rate environments
- Systematically generating consistent excess returns across market environments
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.
Fiera Capital Europe’s funds are available on these platforms: