Preferred Shares Universe
A thorough assessment of macroeconomic factors followed by extensive credit and relative value analysis are the cornerstone of this active approach resulting in high-quality diversified portfolios with low volatility. This strategy adds substantial value through its long term positioning approach, trading process, duration management and its understanding of the technical factors.
- Higher yielding asset class offering a significant source of income in a low-yielding environment
- Enhanced portfolio diversification with lower volatility
- Significant tax-efficient benefit for taxable clients
- Fiera’s expertise has allowed us to be amongst the largest Canadian preferred share managers
- Interaction with Fiera Capital’s investment teams to benefit from the expertise of our solid internal credit and market analysis
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.
Fiera Capital Europe’s funds are available on these platforms: