Fiera Real Estate UK (FRE UK) is
- the dedicated UK Real Estate arm of Fiera Capital Corporation.
- an FCA regulated Real Estate Manager with a 25 year+ track record.
- a vertically integrated business model . It combines a UK investment management platform and an operating platform through a minority ownership in eight regional property companies.
- composed of a long serving senior management team with an average of 15 years working together at Fiera Real Estate.
The Fiera Real Estate UK offering has the unique advantage of access to regional UK operating partners. This provides investors with an extensive network offering an unrivalled geographic spread, leading to superior deal flow, highly skilled resources and access to local knowledge.
Along with investment advisory, the product offering includes:
CORE – Fiera Real Estate Long Income UK Strategy
Objective: Liability Matching and Wealth Preservation
Value Add – Fiera Real Estate Opportunity UK Strategy
Objective: Wealth Creation through Adding Value
More information can be found on the Fiera Real Estate UK website
- Widespread UK geographic coverage: Offering extensive access to deal flow, and granular asset management capability via minority ownership in eight regional operating partners.
- 25 year+ track record: Demonstrated investment model with access to global and local market intelligence.
- Alignment: Co-investment alongside clients at every level ensuring that interests are aligned.
- Rigorous approach to risk & return: Strong pursuit of investment performance by actively managing assets and relationships.
- Strong focus on ESG: All assets owned or being developed are technologically and climate change resilient.
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.
Fiera Capital Europe’s funds are available on these platforms: