US Equity Mid Cap
Our mid-cap growth strategy is designed to deliver significant capital appreciation over time while also providing stability during market downturns. This is achieved through a proprietary investment process that combines bottom-up stock selection with top-down thematic investing, and a judicious mix of stable growth and emerging growth companies in the portfolio. Historically, mid cap equity returns have outpaced both large and small caps.
- Focused on the mid-cap space – currently under-owned, but has been the best-performing public equity asset class since 1978
- A 10-year+ track record of outperformance – both absolute and risk-adjusted
- Stable team with over 25 years of industry experience on average
- High active share in the 85-90 range
- Proven investment methodology, and a rigorous process designed to deliver strong capital appreciation over time and stability in down-markets
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. The amount of risk associated with any particular investment depends largely on your own personal circumstances including your time horizon, liquidity needs, portfolio size, income, investment knowledge and attitude toward price fluctuations. Investors should consult their financial advisor before making a decision as to whether this fund is a suitable investment for them.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The rate of return or mathematical table shown is used only to illustrate the effects of the compound growth rate and is not intended to reflect future values of the mutual fund or returns on investment in the mutual fund. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns.
Fiera Capital Europe’s funds are available on these platforms: